Monday, August 25, 2008

I need a good week.

I need a good week.  Last week was ok but not what I want it to be.  So for this week I am recommitting to stay on track, exercise daily and keep it positive.

My goal is to lose 3 pounds this week.  Two for this week and 1 to make up for last!  I gotta see that scale move again! 

2 comments:

Ashby Family said...

oh my scale is moving, just the wrong direction! ; ) For a week and a half after the competition ended I did not feel good at all and didn't exercise or eat well. Now I have 2 lbs to get off that I already lost once just a couple weeks ago! I went running on Saturday and it felt great so I am slowly building up my motivation. Maybe I should find a new biggest loser contest to join right now to help me get going again.

Ashby Family said...

ok I have motivation again. My brother just told me that he is getting married Oct 25 so I'm hoping this will keep me on track for another 6 weeks.