Oh, and I don't really like to brag on myself (or do I???) but I won the biggest loser contest. Now my only dilemma is: do I spend the $200 now on cloths or wait for those single digits and just keep hoping that the more I wash those cloths in hot the more they will shrink??
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
shrinking.
I have a confession to make. I never dry my cloths! I just don't want them to get any smaller so I have always hung them up. Yeah, sure I have tried to convince myself from time to time that the reason I do this is to make them last longer but come on, how silly! Anyway, I have started throwing my cloths in hot water and then the dryer one by one so they will SHRINK! Yes, isn't it awesome! I started this voyage wearing a size 18. Now I just pulled that pair of skinnier pants off the shelf. You know the ones you bought months ago, brought them home only to find out that they are too small, so you keep them for that day that you can fit in them! Well they now fit! I am now wearing a size 12. Not all 12's will fit me yet but I will take those pairs here and there that do to boost my ego! I just can't wait for the single digits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
My gosh Jen! That is awesome! I'm so proud of you! You have really worked hard. Way to go girl.
As for the $, maybe get one or 2 things now and then wait for the rest. That is me just being frugal though. :)
You are totally an inspiration! I am so proud of how you have stuck with it; what determination! You deserve all the success you get. Way to go!
I am aiming for single digits too, hopefully soon we'll be there together!
Congrats Jen,
I'm glad I gave you a run for the money! I'll just have to save up now so I can have pants that don't fall off (hot water just isn't making my pants small enough). I'm down to size 10 sometimes an 8 depending on the brand and its awesome! Thanks for helping me join the group (We kind of blew everyone else out of the water huh?) ; )
p.s.-it was great getting to see you and your beautiful girls.
Post a Comment