Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Why's!


Last night I was exercising in my room using weights and my exercise ball.  Before I could blink, Neeley and Kayla were doing it right along with me!  Neeley ran to get one of her balls to do the ball exercises with me and Kayla ran and grabbed the heaviest thing she could find for weights (Lilah's little crock shoes).  Seeing them be so eager to join in just solidified my "Why!"  

I want them to learn good habits while they are young.  I want them to be conscious of their own health and have it be something that is just automatic for them!  I want to be around for many years to come so I can see them grow old.  I want to have the energy to do anything I want with them!  I want to be free from this weight.  

When I started on this journey, I decided I not only wanted to do it for me but as an inspiration for others.  If I can do it, so can anyone else.  I am just so glad to see it is my own daughters I am inspiring!

2 comments:

Ashby Family said...

I love that Kyla grabbed the shoe. Our girls are a great reason "why" we checked out a care bare movie from the library a couple weeks ago and the one my girls liked the best was care bare exercise club. They would tell me "its our exercise class, just like yours!" Alexis still runs around during the day and suddenly says she needs to exercise and breaks out in care bare jumping jacks. I really want to keep setting a good example of healthy living for them too.

Lexie said...

that is so cute. do they really have crocs in lila's size?