Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My new obsession!

Thanks to my sister in law Richelle I found my latest obsession.  It is a website called fitday.com.  You can type in everything you eat and it calculates calories and nutritional values for you.  You can also add your exercise and other activities.  It then calculates everything for you so you can see how you are doing.  You can put in daily nutritional goals as well as activity goals.  There is a free section (the part I am using) and a pay section.  Not sure what that offers but the free part is pretty cool.  So if you are doing a food journal or counting calories this is any easy way to do it!

I have been counting calories the past couple of weeks and when I didn't know I would guess and try to guess over as not to cheat.  Well, I found I was consuming less calories than I thought!  How nice is that!  Now I can eat more, all healthy stuff of course!

That brings me to how I am doing.  GREAT!  That sums it up.  I got me a barbell set of weights so I can now get going on some muscle building so I can burn more calories!  I have to get working because last week I was number three in percentage of weight loss for the contest.  Not sure of the results for this week so we will see.

1 comment:

Ashby Family said...

You were really number 2 last week. She typed the decimals in my percentage backwards I was really 2.28 not 2.82 so that makes you number 2. I'll have to go check out the site because man I have a lot of pages filled up in a spiral notebook after 4 weeks of food journaling.