Friday, September 19, 2008

My relationship with the scale!

Me and my scale have a great relationship. I visit it several times a day. I wouldn't say it's an obsession I would call it curiosity. I love to see how it fluctuates throughout the day. Of course the best time to get on it is first thing in the morning, but I can judge now what it will be then by what it says the night before.

I love to eat, then step on. Go to the bathroom then step on. Drink water then step on. Exercise then step on.

I know they say you shouldn't weigh more than once a week, but come on. Let's get real. I am pretty sure most of us get on pretty regular, especially when you are working so hard to see it go down. Or do you?? Now I am thinking this is sounding a bit obsessive. HOWEVER, if it keeps the scale moving in the right directions, I say go with it!

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I have the same obsession but now I make Clint do it with me. I am finally 5 pound less than him and it makes me so happy.