Neeley introduced a great new diet plan to me today. She was eating a slice of deli ham and I mentioned that she could roll it up to eat it. She informed me that then there wouldn't be as much ham so she didn't want to do that because she would want more. So from now on, I am going to compact my food so I can eat more!
I am back on track now. It's only Wednesday and I have already lost a pound. Good thing to keep me motivated! I think it helped that I came up with a plan. I sat down and made a whole list of all of the healthy snacks and meals that I like to eat. Then I went shopping and bought many of them. Now all I have to do is think ahead a bit to keep me on track. I found that the reason I wasn't eating healthy is because I didn't have things ready to eat. It's funny how simple things like this are but we make them so hard in our minds.
I have been trying to plan out exactly what I am going to eat each day in the morning. That way when the time comes, I don't have to make that choice when I am hungry. It's already made!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the good idea! I like Neeley's thinking. My diet plan of the day was I think istead of dinner I will have a peanut butter cookie. It is pack with protien right.
Post a Comment