Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Treadmills
When you think of it treadmills are kind of a funny thing. You run to no where. But for some reason I really like it. I like to know how far I have gone, how fast and just how many calories I have burned and watching the t.v helps too. I have decided to really challenge myself with cardio lately. This is really silly, but I imagine what some of the people on biggest loser go through and somehow it makes me want to kick it in to gear. I have a new rule for myself that no matter how winded I get, I cannot walk. I have to at least slow jog. So today I wanted to see how fast I could run. I ran for a few minutes at 8.5 which is more than I have done before. I was surprised to find out that it wasn't so difficult after all. So my next goal on the treadmill is to go 3 miles running at least at 5.5. Oh, and instead of pushing the up button when it asks for your weight so it can calculate your calories, I want to use the down button!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment