In my effort to achieve an hour glass figure, I am noticing a lot of sand slipping through that hour glass. I am at the point now of trying to balance exercise and everything else. Let's face it, it is not easy to carve out a few hours of your day with a new endeavor. Especially with already having time taken with the addition of a newborn. So, I just keep plugging away at the gym but keep feeling more and more behind in other areas. I keep telling myself that I deserve to take care of myself and that I have to if I want to have the health to do the other things. It is still just this constant battle going on in my mind of how to do it all. I have finally come to the conclusion that something has to give and the gym isn't it. So now is the task of decided what gets done and what will go by the wayside.
I have decided to do an official weigh in every week now so here is Monday's official results:
2 pounds down bringing me to 158! Yeah! By goal is to be 130 lb by May 7th. That gives me 2 pounds a week. So here goes to a new start!
No comments:
Post a Comment