Ok, so as of last Thursday I am struggling. Part of me just wants to throw in the towel. How is it that we can have such strong convictions one moment and no desire the next? I do great each day until about 2 pm. After that I am just hungry, stressed and have a lot to do. That is when it seems easier to give up and start anew tomorrow. I think it is a lack of planning and a lack of good snack choices. Part of me is just so sick of being so limited on food choices. Not only am I trying to limit myself to healthy choices, I also have the limit of no dairy too. So I feel like there is nothing left on my list to eat.
So here is to a reminder of my goal: 130 by May 7th. NO more days to waste!
Report for last week. No gain, no loss.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment