Now my biggest battle is stopping nursing. I haven't been able to have any milk products for so long that is scares me to be able to eat them. It was nice to have a reason to have to stay away. I keep telling myself that I still have a reason, a long lasting energetic life. However, that immediate consequence isn't there so it is not so easy. I just wish you could watch that chocolate slide down your throat and right onto your thighs. Wouldn't it be easier to stay away if the results were so fast?
I am sad to say that I have no weight loss to report. Well I do but it was just weight I had put on. Now I am concentrating on not being too hard on myself, but being more strict all at the same time. If that makes any sense at all! This morning I forced myself to run 3 miles. I have ran 2.5 before but never have made it to the 3 miles mark. I really wanted to give in at about 2 but just kept talking to myself to work it through. I was really proud to have been able to keep a 10 minute mile pace for the whole 3. Eating has been a struggle. I do well all day and then about 2 pm I crash and lose all will power. Today I have managed to stay away from the temptations. I guess if I can do it for Kate, I can do it for me!


2 comments:
Congrats on running 3 miles! I'm back to the weight watching/loosing too. I've gained 15 pounds and I don't have a baby to blame it on! It makes me very upset with myself that I let it get this far again. My class renunion is in 2 weeks and I'm determined to drop at least 5 lbs by then. Food is my biggest struggle and I can see how having to do it for Kate would make it so much easier than doing it for yourself. You can do it!
opps lvsavingmadesimple is me : )
Post a Comment