I know that when I get out of bed at 5 am and go to the gym, the rest of the day, I get more done and I feel so much better.
I know that when I eat healthy, I feel great.
I know that when I crave sweets the most it is when I am really, really hungry. If I eat a good meal, the sweets don't seem to call me as loud.
I know that I have a grab it fast problem. When I am late or in a hurry (which seems to be too often) I always want to grab something quick to eat. For some reason, being late or busy means needing food for me.
2 to 4 pm is my trouble time. Every treat in the house, or store for that matter, calls me during this time. If I can make it through this I can have a good day.
I know that food is a social activity. It is easy to over eat and justify it as a special occasion. There are far too many "special occasions" in my life!
I keep trying to analyze the way I feel whenever I eat or want to. Eventually I might get the hang of this all.


1 comment:
This is such a great blog, Jenny. Great thoughts on healthy eating in this post...I think I'll print it out and read it several times a day. Mind over matter, eh?
Post a Comment