How easy it is to slip and then want to give up for the day and start anew the next. I have decided that it is a scary practice to do this. I have been really trying to keep up on things and picking up right after I have slipped. I am finding that the longer I go, the easier it is to keep up with eating healthy and exercising. Seeing the scale go down helps too. You just don't want to see it climb back up again.
Every morning when I hop on the tread mill at the gym I can't wait to put in my weight so it can calculate calories burned. I am getting close to pushing the down arrow rather than the up! Can't wait!
As of Monday, I weighed 154 so I am down 1 pound from last week. I guess slow progress is better than no progress!
No comments:
Post a Comment