I can't tell you how long I have been trying to break 148. 2 years ago, after I had Lilah I started my weight loss journey. I hit 148. 7 months ago, after having Kate I began again. I hit 148. Then I let my mind get the best of me and I began to think that there was no going below it. Well, NO MORE. This morning I saw 147! I am locked in now. It is amazing how hard it is to get in the groove, but once you do, it becomes easier and easier to stick to it. I met my goals of last week to go below 148 and to exercise 5 times. I think these short term goals are really good for me.
This weeks goal:
Run 3.5 miles once this week. Haven't gone farther than 3 (yet another mental block!)
Exercise 5 days this week.
See 145 on the scale.
1 comment:
way to go Jen! I wish I was that small again. I've really struggled the past six months and have now gained 20lbs back from my smallest point a year and a half ago. Sad : ( It is motivating to hear you're doing so well. Congrats.
Post a Comment