Saturday, May 3, 2008

Time

Sometimes I think this is just going to be so easy.  Then other times I just want to give in and go back to old ways.  I have to keep reminding myself that I have 33 years worth of bad habits that I need to weed through and change.  Today we went to Lagoon.  I did pretty good but it isn't easy when you are surrounded by good food.  I really tried hard to snack on the veggies I brought and for the most part I did pretty good.  I am becoming more aware of what's going in my mouth so I think that is a good first step.  Last night I did excellent!  I got my exercise in and ate really healthy.  Today, not as good but better than I usually would have been.  I'll just have to keep on keepin' on!

No comments: