So why did I find myself with this load of guilt on my mind last night in bed. I think I have become so accustomed to having the guilt that even when it is not warranted, I still create it in my mind. You hear people talk about getting a payoff from things, that's why they do it. Well, I have been thinking a lot about my payoffs lately trying to decipher exactly what they are. I am starting to see that one of them is this feeling of guilt. I know this sounds crazy to be a payoff, but it is like a kid seeking attention even if it is bad attention.
This losing weight thing is oh so mental. Now I have to find a way to turn guilt into pride.


1 comment:
Jen, you are awesome. Having one picture perfect day in an accomplishment in itself. I think a meal is hard, let alone a whole day. Way to go sista!
Post a Comment