Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The today me and the tomorrow me!

The today me is determined.  I will do this.  I will gain that health I have been searching for.  
I have the will power and the drive to take care of this now.  I will eat healthy and exercise today!  It is the tomorrow me that I fear.  The tomorrow me that can get weak and give in to cravings.  The tomorrow me that thinks just this once (again and again).  The tomorrow me that doesn't feel like exercising.

I have been reading up on a blog by a woman who has lost over 200 pounds.  She said something along these lines and I could really relate with her.  Today I am the today me!  I am working on coming up with new things to do when I want to reach for that unhealthy thing or when I don't feel like exercising.  If I can just keep this determination from day to day I can do this!

The blog I am referring to is:  pastaqueen.com

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

I LOVE you Jenny! You have no idea how much this blog is helping me over come some health issues and keeping me motivated to loose the weight I need to loose. It is rough, especially when your mouth just waters thinking about that yummy piece of cake or whatever else that you shouldn't have. Thanks for having the guts to do this blog...I definitely am cheering you on and you may not know it, but your blog cheers me on.Thanks!